Analyzes data to drive analytics projectsDemonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plansModels compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrityParticipates in multiple analytics project teamsPresents data insights to key stakeholdersProvides and supports the implementation of business solutions
Bachelor of Science and 2 years' data science experience OR 5 years' data science experience OR Master of Science
Additional Preferred Qualifications
3 years experience with SQL and relational databases (for example, DB2, Oracle, SQL Server).3 years experience with statistical programming languages (for example, SAS, R).Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Economics, Analytics, Mathematics and 4 years experience in an analytics related field. Certificate in business analytics, data mining, or statistical analysis.Master's degree in Statistics, Economics, Analytics, or Mathematics.
The Walmart eCommerce team is rapidly innovating to evolve and define the future state of shopping. As the world’s largest retailer, we are on a mission to help people save money and live better. With the help of some of the brightest minds in technology, merchandising, marketing, supply chain, talent and more, we are reimagining the intersection of digital and physical shopping to help achieve that mission.
- Analyzes data to drive analytics projects
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Participates in multiple analytics project teams
- Presents data insights to key stakeholders
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
Employer Job Listing Link