- Develops project management practices
- Ensures project manager and senior project manager development and continued successful performance
- Leads the development of eCommerce programs
- Manages a large portfolio of projects through their lifecycle phases to successful completion
- Manages geographically distributed teams, off-shore development teams and third-party vendors (for example, software vendors, hardware vendors, photo vendors, content providers)
- Develops WalmartLabs associates
- Develops and maintains professional relationships with all project or program sponsors (for example, senior management) and stakeholders (for example, end users and suppliers)
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Leads project or program management process improvement
- Leads the planning of multiple large projects or a programs while adhering to the Program and Product Management processes and practices
- Manages the execution of multiple large projects or a program with minimal guidance
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Bachelor of Science and 6 years' technical program management experience OR 10 years' technical program management experience.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- 3 years experience leading large and diverse groups of employees to complete projects on time and within budget.
- 3 years experience managing, tracking, and reporting IT budgets.
- 4 years experience utilizing systems development lifecycle processes.
- Networking/ WiFi/ Infrastructure experience.
- Scrum Master Certification and/ or Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
What started small, with a single discount store and the simple idea of selling more for less, has grown over the last 50 years into the largest retailer in the world. Each week, over 260 million customers and members visit our 11,695 stores under 59 banners in 28 countries and e-commerce websites in 11 countries. With fiscal year 2017 revenue of $485.9 billion, Walmart employs approximately 2.3 million associates worldwide. Walmart continues to be a leader in sustainability, corporate philanthropy and employment opportunity. It's all part of our unwavering commitment to creating opportunities and bringing value to customers and communities around the world.