The Customer Relationship Manager is a business and stakeholder relationship expert who has the soft skills, business acumen, and cloud knowledge needed to act as the holistic Strati POC for our customers. To accomplish this the CRM will have access to a pool of consulting, technical, and best practices resources from which to draw from. The CRM is responsible for Strati understanding the customer’s requirements and in return proposing cloud solutions that achieve the customer’s goals.
- Bachelor of Science and 5 years' product management experience OR Master of Science and 2 years' product management experience.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
Cultivate and manage strong stakeholder and internal Strati relationships.
• Participate in 1:1 and group meetings with customers communicating Strati’s offerings and services to guide their choices and set their expectations.
• Understand the strategy, goals, issues and challenges of customers and identify how Strati can address those needs and contribute to their success.
• Manage and coordinate the activities of the consulting team working with customers.
• Collaborate with consulting team and Strati development teams on cloud migration and new work opportunities to ensure quality and timely solution delivery.
• Identify opportunities with new and existing customers across the various CTO organizations as directed.
• Monitor delivery of assigned customer’s projects and serve as the customer and Strati POC for issue resolution and escalate as appropriate.
• Assist in developing the strategy for our customer’s major cloud and cloud-based initiatives that maximize value to the customer.
• Ensure customers are provided with the tools, training, and knowledge support resources needed to provide an excellent customer experience.
• Attend customer’s YBM, planning, roadmap presentations, and to develop demand signal, and collect information that contributes to capacity, and technical forecast.
• Implement communications plan to keep in constant customer contact during all phases of cloud engagements and on an ongoing basis.
• Report regularly to leadership regarding pipelining, customer strategy, satisfaction, and success rate against goals.
• Contribute to best practices and process improvement efforts.
• Experience managing high-level partner and customer relationships
• Background in cloud and enterprise software.
• Strong understanding of cloud technology, including:
• Cloud computing
• Cloud storage
• Cloud security
• Enterprise Networking
• Cloud Migration
• Private Cloud OpenStack Offerings
• Google Cloud Platform Offerings
• Azure Offerings
• Bachelor's degree in business, computer science, or a related field.
• Excellent collaboration, negotiation, presentation, and relationship-building skills.
What started small, with a single discount store and the simple idea of selling more for less, has grown over the last 50 years into the largest retailer in the world. Each week, over 260 million customers and members visit our 11,695 stores under 59 banners in 28 countries and e-commerce websites in 11 countries. With fiscal year 2017 revenue of $485.9 billion, Walmart employs approximately 2.3 million associates worldwide. Walmart continues to be a leader in sustainability, corporate philanthropy and employment opportunity. It's all part of our unwavering commitment to creating opportunities and bringing value to customers and communities around the world.