Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans by providing expert advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices; supporting and aligning efforts to meet customer and business needs; and building commitment for perspectives and rationales. Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities. Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company standards of ethics and integrity by incorporating these into the development and implementation of business plans; using the Open Door Policy; and demonstrating and assisting others with how to apply these in executing business processes and practices.
What you'll do...
- Provide active partnership with a team of engineers through hands-on collaboration
- Innovate without losing sight of our mission
- Ensure that systems are properly tested, monitored and instrumented
- Collaborate directly with Product Managers, ensuring business needs are being met
- Utilize industry research to improve Walmart's technology environment
- Update job knowledge by studying new development tools and modern programming techniques; participating in educational opportunities
- Help build a great engineering culture that consistently delivers value to our customers and business
- Promote and support company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor of Science OR 4 years' experience in software engineering
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Customer Care, Customer Service, Project Management, Retail Operations, Support, Technical Strategy, Troubleshooting