- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Develops project management practices
- Ensures project manager development and continued successful performance
- Manages geographically distributed teams, off-shore development teams and third-party vendors (for example, software vendors, hardware vendors, photo vendors, content providers)
- Manages multiple, highly complex eCommerce projects (for example, software development, infrastructure) with external stakeholders (for example, third-party vendors, Information System Division (ISD), Store Innovations)
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Bachelor of Science and 5 years' technical program management experience OR Master of Science and 2 years' technical program management experience OR 8 years' technical program management experience.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
What started small, with a single discount store and the simple idea of selling more for less, has grown over the last 50 years into the largest retailer in the world. Each week, over 260 million customers and members visit our 11,695 stores under 59 banners in 28 countries and e-commerce websites in 11 countries. With fiscal year 2017 revenue of $485.9 billion, Walmart employs approximately 2.3 million associates worldwide. Walmart continues to be a leader in sustainability, corporate philanthropy and employment opportunity. It's all part of our unwavering commitment to creating opportunities and bringing value to customers and communities around the world.