- Creates User Experience design comps and product specs for short-term projects with defined design guidelines, and supports lead designers on larger projects
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Supports User Experience projects
- Supports continuous improvement of User Experience tools, documentation, and process
- Bachelor Degree OR 1 year design experience
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- 1 year experience in eCommerce or related field.
- 1 year experience in web design, user interface design, or related field.
- 1 year web production experience.
What started small, with a single discount store and the simple idea of selling more for less, has grown over the last 50 years into the largest retailer in the world. Each week, over 260 million customers and members visit our 11,695 stores under 59 banners in 28 countries and e-commerce websites in 11 countries. With fiscal year 2017 revenue of $485.9 billion, Walmart employs approximately 2.3 million associates worldwide. Walmart continues to be a leader in sustainability, corporate philanthropy and employment opportunity. It's all part of our unwavering commitment to creating opportunities and bringing value to customers and communities around the world.