- Creates the User Experience designs (user interface design comps, visual design specs, prototypes, and other visual assets) for medium-sized, diverse projects (i.e. new check-out system)
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Leads medium-sized, diverse, cross-functional User Experience (UE) projects (i.e. new check-out system of 70+ pages) to generate the overall user experience solution and deliver usability on product within feasibility limits
- Manages project team User Experience (UE) deliverables
- Mentors Associate Designers and Designers in day-to-day User Experience design methodology and principles
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Supports User Experience strategy and innovation
- Bachelor Degree and 1 year's design experience OR Masters Degree OR 3 years' design experience
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- 2 years experience in software design or related field.
- 1 year's experience developing user experience solutions with agile methodology.
- 2 years experience in eCommerce or related field.
What started small, with a single discount store and the simple idea of selling more for less, has grown over the last 50 years into the largest retailer in the world. Each week, over 260 million customers and members visit our 11,695 stores under 59 banners in 28 countries and e-commerce websites in 11 countries. With fiscal year 2017 revenue of $485.9 billion, Walmart employs approximately 2.3 million associates worldwide. Walmart continues to be a leader in sustainability, corporate philanthropy and employment opportunity. It's all part of our unwavering commitment to creating opportunities and bringing value to customers and communities around the world.