- Assumes duties of Project Manager II, Innovation in the absence of the Project Manager II, Innovation
- Collaborates cross-functionally on assignments with internal and external stakeholders to understand the results of data analyses and research
- Collects, organizes, and validates data, processes and information
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Identifies root causes and develops potential solutions for Innovation initiatives, as assigned
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Art and 1 years' data analytics experience OR 3 years' data analytics experience.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- 1 year experience in retail.
- 1 year experience managing multiple projects.
- 1 year experience using Wal-Mart systems (for example, Clarity, REMEDY).
- 1 year of leading teams or supervisory experience.
- 2 years Wal-Mart experience in engineering, information systems, distribution, logistics, replenishment, HR, store operations, supply chain, transportation division, or customer service area.
- 2 years internship in engineering, mathematics, computer science, supply chain, arts or related field.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science, Supply Chain, Arts or related field.
The Walmart eCommerce team is rapidly innovating to evolve and define the future state of shopping. As the world’s largest retailer, we are on a mission to help people save money and live better. With the help of some of the brightest minds in technology, merchandising, marketing, supply chain, talent and more, we are reimagining the intersection of digital and physical shopping to help achieve that mission.
Analyzes data to drive analytics projects by serving as a technical lead for analytics projects; gathering data from internal and external sources; synthesizing data into analytics datasets to support project goals; coding, testing, and maintaining analytical software tools; identifying trends and patterns in data; identifying discrepancies in data based on project goals; and providing reports and data insights to support overall project deliverables.