- Demonstrates, promotes, and supports compliance with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Develops project management practices
- Develops, communicates, and implements processes and practices to meet business needs
- Ensures project manager development and continued successful performance
- Leads and participates in teams
- Leads the development of eCommerce projects and programs
- Manages geographically distributed teams, off-shore development teams and third-party vendors (for example, software vendors, hardware vendors, photo vendors, content providers)
- Manages multiple highly complex projects (for example, system integrations) or a large complex Global eCommerce program
- Bachelor of Science and 5 years' technical program management experience OR Master of Science and 2 years' technical program management experience OR 9 years' technical program management experience.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- 2 years experience leading cross-functional teams.
- 2 years experience with instructional design software.
- 3 years project management experience.
- Master s degree in Learning and Development, Human Resources, or related field.
- Project Management certification.
- Six Sigma certification
What started small, with a single discount store and the simple idea of selling more for less, has grown over the last 50 years into the largest retailer in the world. Each week, over 260 million customers and members visit our 11,695 stores under 59 banners in 28 countries and e-commerce websites in 11 countries. With fiscal year 2017 revenue of $485.9 billion, Walmart employs approximately 2.3 million associates worldwide. Walmart continues to be a leader in sustainability, corporate philanthropy and employment opportunity. It's all part of our unwavering commitment to creating opportunities and bringing value to customers and communities around the world.