- Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics
- Develops and executes technical software development strategy for ecommerce applications and systems using current business roadmap
- Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce
- Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals
- Drives continuous process improvement and innovation
- Ensures product quality
- Executes engineering projects
- Provides overall direction
- Reduces customer impact (for example, sales loss) due to applications systems issues
- 3 years supervisory experience.
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science and 6 years experience in software engineering or related field OR 8 years experience in software engineering or related field.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- Master s degree in Computer Science or related field and 5 years experience in software engineering or related field.
What started small, with a single discount store and the simple idea of selling more for less, has grown over the last 50 years into the largest retailer in the world. Each week, over 260 million customers and members visit our 11,695 stores under 59 banners in 28 countries and e-commerce websites in 11 countries. With fiscal year 2017 revenue of $485.9 billion, Walmart employs approximately 2.3 million associates worldwide. Walmart continues to be a leader in sustainability, corporate philanthropy and employment opportunity. It's all part of our unwavering commitment to creating opportunities and bringing value to customers and communities around the world.