What you'll do...
- Work with business units to translate needs into technical requirements to design, implement, and support applications utilizing recommended best practices.
- Provide subject matter expertise in cross-functional strategic and tactical efforts.
- Create and follow processes to implement planned changes to production and non-production systems.
- Perform incident response and break-fix triage for infrastructure system issues.
- Execute and improve vulnerability and resiliency management programs including patch management, infrastructure testing and other proactive maintenance tasks and opportunities and solutions that enhance service delivery efficiency and improve the customer experience
- Analyze and execute configuration and audit strategies to ensure compliance with policies, standards, and security direction.
Work on DevOps processes and tools supporting agile application development teams leading to continuous integration, test, and deploy methods.
- Desire to implement a DevOps-like management framework through a mix of closed and open source tools.
- Propose, design, and implement enhancements to current environment.
- Develop actionable plans to improve procedures and systems to mitigate risk, ensure compliance with established industry rules, regulations and best practices.
- Assist in developing engineering and operational service metrics.
- Create and maintain system run books; documenting day-to-day support, maintenance, and troubleshooting knowledgebase of the infrastructure.
- Conduct peer review analysis and acceptance for new or modified processes to ensure sustainability and repeatability.
- Analyze performance metrics to ensure timely and accurate delivery of services.
- Be available when scheduled to provide on-call support after hours and on weekends
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor of Science and 4 years' systems engineering experience OR Master of Science and 3 years' systems engineering experience OR PhD
OR 6 years' of experience
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.