Technical Project Manager
BOND.AI is a venture-backed, award winning startup that is hyper-personalizing the digital experience for banks through Human-Centered AI.
What makes this opportunity unique?
You’ll be leading innovative projects for one of the most innovative AI companies in the world!
- 1-5 Years working in Project Management
- Banking, digital, & data experience preferred.
- You’ll drive functional roadmap, feature prioritization, planning and program management for strategic supply chain initiatives to enable digital transformation, operational efficiency, new revenue growth and innovation in Supply Chain; supporting Consumer, Business and Network operations. Provide regular project updates to IT and business leaders including possible risks and remediation plans.
- Work closely with business partners and product owners to evaluate criticality and benefits of new features, and will manage overall delivery expectation. Work with geographically distributed delivery teams, will assess delivery capacity and affordability, will assign user stores to agile sprints, and will manage releases to enable transformative changes in Supply Chain domain.
- Work as scrum master to translate user ask into detailed JIRA stories, to ensure impact assessments are realistic and will manage aggregate story points to overall sprint level affordability.
- Manage project spends, capital/expense balance for specific global supply chain initiatives. Engage with vendors for statement of work and time & material resources if and when additional and temporary resources are required to handle spikes in delivery.
- Work with Managed Services Vendor to allocate work, to track weekly/monthly deliverables, and assess time charging, vendor capacity spend. Drive efficiency and best practices in managing end to end delivery.