- Lead and contribute to Architectural engagements for the Supplier Catalog domains, areas of focus cover partner onboarding, life cycle and platform components.
- Develop Architectural artifacts for the future state that is interlocked across domains. Contributes to blueprints, roadmaps, reference architecture, transitional strategies etc.
- Assists with the strategic alignment between project level engineering design, product and program level. Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects for Merchant Tech
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Maintains industry expertise on trending technologies, practices and influences product designs.
- Plans and facilitates implementation of software or hardware strategies of the org working across multiple teams across domain.
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity Provides expertise to information technology teams in strategic planning
- Influences better practices and mentors fellow associates
- Align business requirements with current and future state solutions
- Manage business centric viewpoints of technology Develop and manage cross domain enterprise level views Cultivate and manage relationship with partners
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science and 4 years of experience in software engineering or related field OR 6 years of experience in software engineering or related field.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- Master's degree in Computer Science or related field and 3 years of experience in software engineering or related field.
- Exposure and experience with Architecture, Cloud Computing, Enterprise Service Bus (ESB), Service Registry, Application Servers, Application Integration, Business Process Management, Business Rules Management
- Effectively presenting and tailoring communications at different levels and groups within an organization Proven implementation of an end-to-end/holistic decomposition of a complex problem into manageable solution components
- Ability to operate at various abstraction levels – conceptual, logical and implementation
- Experience identifying repeatable and reusable solution patterns
- Experience leveraging patterns and architectural models
- Ability to lead evaluation of multiple solutions for strategic fit as well as tactical constraints
What started small, with a single discount store and the simple idea of selling more for less, has grown over the last 50 years into the largest retailer in the world. Each week, over 260 million customers and members visit our 11,695 stores under 59 banners in 28 countries and e-commerce websites in 11 countries. With fiscal year 2017 revenue of $485.9 billion, Walmart employs approximately 2.3 million associates worldwide. Walmart continues to be a leader in sustainability, corporate philanthropy and employment opportunity. It's all part of our unwavering commitment to creating opportunities and bringing value to customers and communities around the world.