What you'll do...
As a team, the organization is responsible for simplifying HR processes across multiple organizations to deliver an improved experience to our wider employee base. They will leverage Lean Six Sigma (LSS) methodologies to identify areas of opportunity, develop solutions, and drive full execution across the business. This position facilitates business transformation efforts across one or more business units, with significant focus on change execution, utilizing agile/DevOps practices to deliver process change and functionality prioritized by the impacted process owners. This role will interface with all levels of the organization to conceptualize technology implementations, and will have the responsibility to interact with individual contributor, up to senior level leaders across technology planning, analysis, and implementation.
Develops, monitors, and manages product specifications through the product life-cycle to ensure quality and customer needs are met by collaborating with and updating internal and external partners to determine product needs, drive initiatives, resolve issues, and ensure alignment; conducting industry benchmarking to identify product details, specifications, and trends; reviewing and managing broad sample assortments; creating product specifications; submitting color, product components, and aesthetics for approvals; providing reports through the development, approval, and production process; identifying potential issues during the product life-cycle; performing root cause analysis and communicating findings; recommending solutions to resolve issues; performing visual in-store review of items to identify variances; and evaluating products against specifications.
- Lead a scrum team using Agile and DevOps practices.
- Negotiate prioritization of work and delivery to meet committed timelines and release schedules.
- Lead various types of business transformation initiatives including but not limited to LSS Process Improvement and Design projects.
- Challenge the status-quo, identifying and driving efficiencies, improving existing processes and developing new ones as-needed.
- Proactively and continuously assess impacted organizations’ position on the change curve (stakeholder analysis) and utilizing appropriate change management techniques to positively affect buy-in and alignment.
- Provide active and aggressive leadership on key projects designed to increase revenue, reduce expenses, and improve customer experience.
- Facilitate workgroup meetings, cross-functional workshops and LSS Work-outs.
- Provide management with updates on project status, key metrics, issues, and risks.
- Maintain accurate and thorough project documentation/record keeping.
- Support workgroups and team members by providing just in time coaching on business transformation methodologies and tools.
- Be a liaison between business units on projects that have a multi-organization or business unit scope.
- Prepare materials and read-out in C-Level meetings to ensure strategic positioning and business plan achievement.
Even better if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
- Deep experience with the ServiceNow platform and products,
- A degree
- HR ServiceNow experience
- Strong organization, verbal and written communications skills.
- Experience driving execution, design, and delivery of change in processes and large-scale distributed systems.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with and lead cross-functional groups; and to prioritize regular workload, special tasks and concurrent projects, allocating time and resources to ensure that work is completed accurately and efficiently within established time frame.
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt or Green Belt Certification.
- Agile experience.
- Strong working knowledge across multiple disciplines (Policy, procedures, relationship management, executive communications, financial management, shareholder value, P*Q, KPI, business case process, financial strategy of run, grow and transform the business.)
- Working knowledge of IT operations management, business applications management and information security.
- Demonstrated experience with driving innovation – technology innovations, strategic planning, continuous service improvement, launching new products and services.
- Strong communication skills and evidence of driving transformation within organizations.
- Demonstrated track record of networking, negotiation and influence skills.
- Demonstrated track record of enabling business model innovation and driving competitive advantage.
- Understanding of products and services.
- Experience creating and maintaining partnering relationships with functional leaders.
- Strong communication and presentation skills along with the ability to handle multiple priorities and high stress situations.
- Strong relationship skills and collaborative style to enable success across multiple partners.
- The ability to have fun even, especially in stressful situations
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Minimum Qualifications Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering, Communications, or related field and 4 years’ experience in product management or related field OR 6 years’ experience in product management or related field. 2 years' experience leading cross-functional teams.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Building and leading high performing teams, Consulting and advising business partners utilizing detailed analysis, Gathering, identifying, defining, and communicating requirements., Leading product or solution development, Proven track record of successful product creation with measurable and significant business impact
Masters: Business Administration, Masters: Computer Science, Masters: Engineering General