Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans by providing expert advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices; supporting and aligning efforts to meet customer and business needs; and building commitment for perspectives and rationales. Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities. Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by incorporating these into the development and implementation of business plans; using the Open Door Policy; and demonstrating and assisting others with how to apply these in executing business processes and practices.
What you'll do...
Participates in agile teams supporting systems engineering projects by collaborates with the project team to build systems engineering solutions; translates requirements into potential solutions based on existing options; develops solutions to meet business needs; collaborates with the project team to build systems engineering solutions; and ensures solutions align with the overall project design.
- You will help engineer dynamic digital video experiences for corporate and retail environments.
- You will be responsible for the design, engineering, and support of cloud-based media streaming, digital signage, and content distribution solutions.
- Identify, analyze, and drive problems to resolution, handling comp
- lex issues simultaneously while effectively communicating across teams
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and developing flexible solutions to meet evolving business requirements
- Focus on our customer and delivery a world-class user experience
- Ability to successfully execute on multiple projects using project management tools and methodologies
- Demonstrate initiative and the ability to accomplish aggressive project goals when necessary
- Previous experience working in complex infrastructure projects
- Research and recommend capital purchases to maintain or increase the capacity of operations where applicable
- Research and implement procedures to increase effective maintenance
- Upgrade operational software and hardware
- Cloud Computing / Infrastructure:
- Knowledge of IaaS, PaaS, FaaS (Azure Functions), database
- Knowledge of IP Networking including Virtual Private Cloud, VPN, SDN, DNS, ExpressRoute, Load-balancing, and Firewalls
- Knowledge of cloud storage technologies, and the ability to design storage for performance and resiliency
- Experience administrating and managing the consumption of Public Cloud Services in a large multi-team environment. Azure Experience preferred
- Knowledge of Azure Media Services and Azure Cognitive Services a plus
- Technical Skills:
- Proficient in scripting and automation with an emphasis on integration (Python, Ruby, Perl, Bash, etc.)
- Knowledge of triggers, beacons, mobile and screen technology
- Knowledge of enterprise-grade live and on-demand video environments, including content distribution, sources, and endpoints
- Knowledge of digital signage technology (e.g. BrightSign)
- Baseline knowledge of operating systems such as Chrome OS, Linux, Windows, iOS, and Android
- Very strong technical, analytical, design and documentation skills
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor of Science OR 2 years systems engineering experience or Master of Science
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.