- We are currently seeking Red Prairie / JDA WMS Technical Lead with 5 to 7 years of experience in implementing, configuring, integration, and making modifications to this software, ideally with work experience in 2017 and later versions.
- Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Development, testing, implementation, and maintenance of warehouse management applications, specifically with JDA/Red Prairie warehouse management system.
- Development of MOCA/SQL commands
- Creation of Pages in the JDA WMS environment
- Creation of reports in using the Jasper report writing tool
- Program, implement, and test a collection of new modifications and standard functionalities
- Debug and resolve a variety of issues (bugs, performance, and user) by reading through trace files
- Creation of technical documents during the development cycle
- Develop utilities, procedures, and documentation upon customer requirements
- Maintain application release control (version control)
- Application installation and upgrade, including third party integration and configuration
- Work with varying software development and deployment packages
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science and 4 years experience in software engineering or related field OR 6 years experience in software engineering or related field.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- 1 to 2 years of working with Red Prairie / JDA WMS version 2017 or later
- MOCA command knowledge
- Java coding experience
- JDA Integrator coding experience
- Good level knowledge of JDA WMS Applications or other WMS applications
- Able to work effectively with a team of developers and verify work created by the team
- Proven experience in life cycle application development with the ability to generate application development
- Strong problem-solving skills, fast learner, able to work under pressure
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines in a multitasking environment
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
What started small, with a single discount store and the simple idea of selling more for less, has grown over the last 50 years into the largest retailer in the world. Each week, over 260 million customers and members visit our 11,695 stores under 59 banners in 28 countries and e-commerce websites in 11 countries. With fiscal year 2017 revenue of $485.9 billion, Walmart employs approximately 2.3 million associates worldwide. Walmart continues to be a leader in sustainability, corporate philanthropy and employment opportunity. It's all part of our unwavering commitment to creating opportunities and bringing value to customers and communities around the world.