- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Manages software solutions
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Participates on team projects
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Supports software platforms
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science or related field OR 2 years experience in software engineering or related field.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
Over fifty years ago, Sam Walton started a single mom-and-pop shop and transformed it into the world's biggest retailer. Since those founding days, one thing has remained consistent: helping our customers save money so they can live better. When you join our Walmart family of brands (Sam's Club, Jet.com, Hayneedle, Modcloth, Moosejaw, Bonobos and many more!), you'll play a crucial role in shaping the future of retail, improving millions of lives around the world. Our associates have championed causes like U.S. job expansion, responsible global sourcing, female entrepreneur empowerment, and much, much more, establishing Walmart as a leader in sustainability, corporate philanthropy and employment opportunity. What could you accomplish with Walmart?