Our Conversational AI team is recruiting a forward-thinking Product Manager to help build great digital experiences for Walmart’s 2.2 million associates using AI technologies like Natural Language Processing, Speech Synthesis, Machine Learning, and Chatbots. Using these technologies, you will be involved in building product strategy to proactively anticipate associate questions and build personalized, proactive, and predictive experiences . You’ll also need to be equally comfortable talking to Engineers and operating in Agile teams as you communicate between business stakeholders and data scientists.
Here are a few things you can expect to do in this role:
· Lead product initiatives and customer experience from ideation to roll out
· Drive design and objectives with business cases, design thinking, customer feedback, market research, and competitive analysis
· Lead grooming activities within an Agile team, specifically defining and writing user stories, acceptance criteria and customer experience
· Work with a cross-functional team to translate customer needs and technology directions into new capabilities and features
· Develop and lead customer research, prototyping, and test and learn agendas with a focus on building MVP experiences to learn about hypotheses
· Contribute to the overall Voice Servicing product vision and strategy and help represent that to stakeholders
The ideal candidate is comfortable dealing with ambiguity, setting future-oriented strategy, and designing and delivering solutions in these NLP channels. We are looking for individuals who take ownership quickly and can successfully define functional and user experience requirements with limited support from business owners.
We are focused on getting positive business outcomes at the fastest pace possible; a successful candidate will have an agile mindset and can drive projects forward. The individual in this role must be able to function effectively with a high degree of independence and minimal direct supervision. This is a great role for someone who is interested in the intersection of artificial intelligence and human interaction.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor of Science and 5 years' product management experience OR Master of Science and 2 years' product management experience.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.