Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans by providing expert advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices; supporting and aligning efforts to meet customer and business needs; and building commitment for perspectives and rationales. Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities. Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by incorporating these into the development and implementation of business plans; using the Open Door Policy; and demonstrating and assisting others with how to apply these in executing business processes and practices.
What you'll do...
- Experience with selection and strategic direction of UC technologies and architecture – perform concept and testing to system design and solutions.
- Expertise in network monitoring, systems monitoring, analysis, management, and configuration and management tools.
- Ability to present technology issues in a clear, concise and understandable manner
- Interpersonal skills; able to deal effectively with diverse skill sets and personalities, and work effectively as a team player.
- Highly organized with a proven ability to prioritize workload, meet deadlines, manage several broad-scope projects at one time, and utilize time effectively for staff and extended team.
- Executes all job responsibilities and assignments promptly, reliably, honestly, and ethically.
Additional Preferred experience:
- Voice-CCNA or higher credential preferred.
- Hands on experience integrating Cisco Call Manager, gateways.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor of Science OR 2 years systems engineering experience or Master of Science
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.