Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans by providing expert advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices; supporting and aligning efforts to meet customer and business needs; and building commitment for perspectives and rationales. Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities. Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by incorporating these into the development and implementation of business plans; using the Open Door Policy; and demonstrating and assisting others with how to apply these in executing business processes and practices.
What you'll do...
- Leads and participates in large projects by reviewing project requirements; translating requirements into technical solutions; reviewing and editing code in order to test solutions; gathering requested information (for example, design documents, product requirements)for stakeholders; communicating project status and issues to team members and stakeholders; collaborating with project team and cross-functional teams; troubleshooting open issues and testing bug-fixes; and enhancing design to prevent recurrence of defects.
- Leads the discovery phase of large projects to develop high-level design by partnering with internal teams; driving proof-of-concept development; obtaining cross-functional approvals; and building and implementing prototypes to validate ideas.
- Supports business objectives by collaborating with business partners to identify opportunities; addressing high-priority initiatives (for example, business strategy, technical feasibility, implementation alternatives); facilitating the resolution of issues; identifying and providing recommendations on short- and long-term solutions; benchmarking coding techniques within the industry; collaborating with project team to ensure development and implementation of solutions; and leading cross-functional partnership.
- Troubleshoots business and production issues by reviewing and analyzing system information (for example, issue, impact, criticality, possible root cause); reviewing and editing solution code; interpreting the results to determine further action; directing actions as designated in the action plan; and completing online documentation.
- Develops strategies, processes and best practices for the department by analyzing industry best practices; benchmarking within the industry in order to improve internal processes and solutions; providing guidance on using industry solutions for internals needs; and developing and defining development guidelines, standards and processes.
- Design ServiceNow solutions and enhancements using core Platform capabilities
- Working closely with stakeholders and internal customers in gathering requirements and converting them into solutions
- Design, develop and deliver automated workflow solutions using ServiceNow Rest/SOAP/Orchestration capabilities
- ServiceNow experience should include scripting in ServiceNow, tool configuration, design work, technical configuration and deployment. Specifically, candidates shall possess the skill to develop on the ServiceNow platform including the creation and/or customization of the core applications such as Incident, Problem, Change and Service Catalog
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Minimum Qualifications: 4 years technology experience
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Design, Information Technology, Policy and Procedures, Program Management, Relational Database Management System (RDMS), Retail Operations, Single sign-on configuration objects, Transportation, Using BizTalk or equivalent web services integration platform