Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects by identifying customer and operational needs; developing and communicating business plans and priorities; removing barriers and obstacles that impact performance; providing resources; identifying performance standards; measuring progress and adjusting performance accordingly; developing contingency plans; and demonstrating adaptability and supporting continuous learning. Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates by selecting and training; mentoring; assigning duties; building a team-based work environment; establishing performance expectations and conducting regular performance evaluations; providing recognition and rewards; coaching for success and improvement; and ensuring diversity awareness. Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by training and providing direction to others in their use and application; ensuring compliance with them; and utilizing and supporting the Open Door Policy. Ensures business needs are being met by evaluating the ongoing effectiveness of current plans, programs, and initiatives; consulting with business partners, managers, co-workers, or other key stakeholders; soliciting, evaluating, and applying suggestions for improving efficiency and cost-effectiveness; and participating in and supporting community outreach events.
What you'll do...
What we are looking for:
A self-starter that has experience in the IT discipline and Program Management. This position will be responsible for the daily project functions supporting Walmart’s DR readiness program focused on IT infrastructure and processes. By working closely with the application portfolio implementation team as well as application owners and stakeholders, you will drive efficiencies and process alignment across the Walmart portfolio of brands as it relates to DR readiness. You will help to support and/or initiate process improvements to support ongoing security/compliance initiatives.
- Drives strategies for infrastructure delivery processes
- Fosters internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals
- Drives delivery and business expectations for infrastructure technical programs
- Focuses on the balance of user/business experience and technical efficiencies
- Has understanding of the strategic initiatives and ability to associate “out of the box” technical ideas & solutions to meet those strategies.
- Ability to interact with various departments such as Audit, Compliance, Ecommerce, Retail and internal stakeholders in information technology.
- Organizing and managing multiple priorities and/or projects.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent collaboration and networking skills.
- Ability to communicate to associates at all levels of the organization in a manner that is easily understandable.
- Working knowledge of IT security
- Working knowledge of application portfolio management processes preferred
- Working knowledge of Agile methodology of project management
- Working knowledge of IT disaster recovery processes
- Working knowledge of Software Release Management
- Scrum Master Certification
- 10 years hands on program management and IT process experience
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor of Science and 6 years product management experience OR Master of Science and 3 years product management experience.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.