George’s Inc. is a family owned poultry processing company located in Northwest Arkansas. We are currently looking for a Senior Developer to join our Information Technology team. Candidates must be willing and eager to undertake new technology challenges and possess a “can do” attitude.
George's, Inc. is a fully integrated poultry operation headquartered in Springdale, Arkansas. It is a fourth generation family owned operation that began in the late 1920's. Guided by the aggressiveness of youth and the foresight that comes with experience, George's has grown from a small business serving local and regional markets into a multi-division corporation serving both national and international markets with innovative, high quality poultry products.
George’s Inc. offers a competitive benefits package to our full-time employees. These benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Whole Life Insurance, Term Life Insurance, AD&D, LTD, and 401(k).
- Works closely with customers, business analysts, and team members to understand business requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality technical solutions. These solutions must be aligned with business and IS&T strategies and comply with the organization’s architectural standards.
- Involved in the full systems life cycle and is responsible for designing, coding, testing, implementing, maintaining and supporting application software that is delivered on time and within budget.
- Makes recommendations towards the development of new code or reuse of existing code.
- Responsibilities may also include participation in component and data architecture design, performance monitoring, product evaluation and buy versus build recommendations. Has experience in systems analysis, design and a solid understanding of development, quality assurance and integration methodologies.
- Resolves customer complaints and responds to suggestions for improvement and enhancements from third party customers.
- Participates in the development of software user manuals.
- May act as team leader on less complex projects.
- Assists in training less-experience development staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent work experience.
Required Technical Skills:
- ASP.NET MVC (ASP.NET, non-MVC experience is acceptable as well)
- SQL (preferably MS SQL, but any SQL is fine)
George’s Inc is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to promoting a culturally diverse workforce.