- Point of contact in managing the panel (Build & Maintenance)
- Propose, develop and execute strategies for member retention, engagement and acquisition
- Socialize panel management best practices with the team
- Continuously monitor panel health
- Prepare presentations to share with the larger team and business partners
- Execute end-to-end research using the panel
- Acts as in-house user experience research consultant and expert
- Develops and delivers insights on user interaction with current and proposed designs
- Drives broad based, site-wide research programs
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Mentors Associate Researchers, Researchers and Senior Researchers in day-to-day User Experience research methodologies and principles
- Oversees the relationship with and management of contractors and suppliers
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Bachelor Degree and 5 years design research experience OR Masters Degree and 4 years design research experience OR PhD and 2 years design research experience OR 9 years design research experience.
- Experience conducting quantitative on-line research projects with systems (for example, UserZoom).
Additional Preferred Qualifications
• 6-10 years of applicable experience in market research, marketing or panel management.
• 6+ years of experience with traditional research techniques
• Deep understanding of sampling techniques and their statistical principles
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
• Ability to multi-task among many different projects at once
• Must have excellent communication skills to manage client and stakeholder expectations.
• Ability to problem solve and think creatively.
• Must be self-motivated
• Experience with quantitative and qualitative market research
• Demonstrated proficiency with MS-Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint) a must.
• Bachelors in survey methodology, marketing, market research, political science, statistics or other aligned major.
• Experience researching front-end user experience solutions for mobile applications on major smartphone platforms (for example, Android, iOS).
What started small, with a single discount store and the simple idea of selling more for less, has grown over the last 50 years into the largest retailer in the world. Each week, over 260 million customers and members visit our 11,695 stores under 59 banners in 28 countries and e-commerce websites in 11 countries. With fiscal year 2017 revenue of $485.9 billion, Walmart employs approximately 2.3 million associates worldwide. Walmart continues to be a leader in sustainability, corporate philanthropy and employment opportunity. It's all part of our unwavering commitment to creating opportunities and bringing value to customers and communities around the world.