- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Manages small to medium-sized complex team projects
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Provides support to the business for new and existing systems
- Troubleshoots business and production issues
- Troubleshoot customer issues for Walmart customized cloud platform tools.
- Troubleshoot issues related to CI/CD jobs, monitoring,
- Debug and troubleshoot issues related to linux, storage and network management, dependency management, logging, load balancing
- Work with engineers to analyze the logs, reproduce customer issues and develop strategies to permanently address customer issues
- Be the SME and provide after-hours support as needed for emergency or urgent situations
- On-call support on a rotation basis during India day time
- Working within Kanban or Lean methodologies
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science and 1 year of experience in software engineering or related field OR 3 years of experience in software engineering or related field.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
Over fifty years ago, Sam Walton started a single mom-and-pop shop and transformed it into the world's biggest retailer. Since those founding days, one thing has remained consistent: helping our customers save money so they can live better. When you join our Walmart family of brands (Sam's Club, Jet.com, Hayneedle, Modcloth, Moosejaw, Bonobos and many more!), you'll play a crucial role in shaping the future of retail, improving millions of lives around the world. Our associates have championed causes like U.S. job expansion, responsible global sourcing, female entrepreneur empowerment, and much, much more, establishing Walmart as a leader in sustainability, corporate philanthropy and employment opportunity. What could you accomplish with Walmart?