- Develops and champions a product strategy, and roadmap for a specific platform product area in support of architectural vision and principles established
- Develops technical product specifications for the architecture of underlying platform components (for example: identity, content management and payment processing)
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Manages the evolution of a component of an ecommerce platform
- Manages vendor relationships and identifies emerging technology platforms; evaluating and selecting vendors; negotiating agreements and contracts; managing partners integration; and securing necessary engagement and resource alignment for the creation of co-developed product features.
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Supports product implementation and deployment
- Bachelor of Science and 5 years' product management experience OR Master of Science and 2 years' product management experience.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
What started small, with a single discount store and the simple idea of selling more for less, has grown over the last 50 years into the largest retailer in the world. Each week, over 260 million customers and members visit our 11,695 stores under 59 banners in 28 countries and e-commerce websites in 11 countries. With fiscal year 2017 revenue of $485.9 billion, Walmart employs approximately 2.3 million associates worldwide. Walmart continues to be a leader in sustainability, corporate philanthropy and employment opportunity. It's all part of our unwavering commitment to creating opportunities and bringing value to customers and communities around the world.