Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans by providing expert advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices; supporting and aligning efforts to meet customer and business needs; and building commitment for perspectives and rationales. Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities. Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by incorporating these into the development and implementation of business plans; using the Open Door Policy; and demonstrating and assisting others with how to apply these in executing business processes and practices.
What you'll do...
1st & 2nd Level Troubleshooting of Endpoint Security software through:
- Maintain proper endpoint security posture
- Making recommendations relative to security products and services
- Ensuring compliance with information technology governance standards.
- Ensure system/application health is maintained and visible for the ever growing computer systems landscape through existing, open source, or self-developed automation methods.
- Root cause analysis and steps for resolution as it relates to server/workstation-related issues affected by the Endpoint Security software stack
- Identifying trends and taking corrective action to address performance problems
- Creating reports and actionable metrics for security system products
- Interacting with associates, project leads, and management team on problem resolution status
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Business Process Design, General Maintenance, Information Technology, Installing computer hardware or software, Programming Languages, Project Management, Support, Troubleshooting, Working with TeamForge
Associates: Computer Science, Associates: Information Technology