Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans by providing expert advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices; supporting and aligning efforts to meet customer and business needs; and building commitment for perspectives and rationales. Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities. Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by incorporating these into the development and implementation of business plans; using the Open Door Policy; and demonstrating and assisting others with how to apply these in executing business processes and practices.
What you'll do...
The InfoSec Decision Automation (IDA) team delivers advanced, data-driven services to enable scalable, risk-based vulnerability management for Walmart. The team partners across penetration testing, vulnerability management, and risk assessment areas to automate the process with the help of emerging technologies to provide scalable and resilient solutions. IDA manages systems with a global scope across our stores and eCommerce businesses.
This role requires a proficiency in developing solutions and solving problems in agile environments. Candidate should have a strong background in security and continuous development with a collaborative approach to working with others. This role requires full-stack development experience role with exposure to API development, UI development, SQL, Graph data, and big data technologies.
- Develop innovative software solutions Software innovation and technology insertion to address business requirements
- Maintains security expertise by reviewing new technologies, including piloting them for deployment
- Utilize your analytical skills to help create simplified but effective solutions for vulnerability management ecosystem.
- Analyze production and operational challenges to rectify any platform or application services for performance, scalability and stability
- Delivers data integration by integrating with data sources, data crunching and data quality measurements.
- Able to adapt into new situations, and learn new data formats, programming languages, tools/products or technical challenges.
- Collaborate with the stakeholders to define, develop, maintain, and communicate the technical solutions
- Drives the execution of scrum deliverables by removing technical roadblocks
- Studies data sources by interviewing users; defining, analyzing, and validating data objects; identifying the relationship among data objects.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related field
- CISSP or other security certification
- API development experience
- UI / UX design and development experience
- Demonstrated ability to learn new programming languages or technologies
- Proficiency with one or more of the following: Distributed systems, Azure Cloud, or similar technologies
- Experience with big data technology (Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Hbase, etc.), non-structured database like Cassandra, Neo4J and data processing pipeline
Experience developing tools and applications with high throughput, low latency
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field and 6 years experience in information technology or related field within the last 10 years OR 8 years experience in information technology or related field within the last 10 years.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field and 5 years' experience in information technology within the past 10 years OR 7 years' experience in information technology or related field within the past 10 years.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Information Technology, Java, Leading project work streams, Mainframe Technology, Programming Languages, Relational Database Management System (RDMS), Retail Software Programs
BICSI-RITPM-Registered Information Technology Project Manager - Certification, CISA - Certified Information Systems Auditor - Certification, CISSP - Certified Information Systems Security Professional - Certification, GCIH - GIAC Certified Incident Handler - Certification