- Consults with internal and external organizations on complex projects impacting multiple functions and strategic initiatives
- Develops innovation strategies, processes, and best practices
- Drives accountability to achieve goals within a cross-functional area
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Leads change from concept to implementation to achieve desired results
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- 1 year's supervisory experience or experience leading team initiatives.
- Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Art and 4 years' data analytics experience OR 6 years' data analytics experience OR Master of Science or Master of Art and 2 years' data analytics experience.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- 2 years' experience conducting resource planning.
- 4 years' experience developing operations strategy and overseeing project implementations.
- 4 years' experience leading cross-functional teams.
- 4 years' experience leading projects in engineering, strategy, or innovations fields.
- Master's degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science, Supply Chain, or related field.
What started small, with a single discount store and the simple idea of selling more for less, has grown over the last 50 years into the largest retailer in the world. Each week, over 260 million customers and members visit our 11,695 stores under 59 banners in 28 countries and e-commerce websites in 11 countries. With fiscal year 2017 revenue of $485.9 billion, Walmart employs approximately 2.3 million associates worldwide. Walmart continues to be a leader in sustainability, corporate philanthropy and employment opportunity. It's all part of our unwavering commitment to creating opportunities and bringing value to customers and communities around the world.