What you'll do...
- Defines long-term vision and strategies for product family by capitalizing on domain expertise; leveraging internal and external best practices and standards to drive decision making; identifying market opportunities based on an in-depth understanding of the market and competition, overseeing the execution of benchmark studies and competitive assessments, approving business cases; prioritizing and allocating resources; and approving objectives and key performance indicators.
- Develops and enhances product family by developing and managing product roadmaps; gathering and documenting requirements; overseeing the development of requirements by other associates; collecting and analyzing customer and product data; turning customer insights into actionable priorities and initiatives; defining user and business acceptance criteria and roll out strategy; managing risks and dependencies; and prioritizing product backlog.
- Crafts and develops solutions to business challenges by communicating requirements to key partners (for example, business leaders, User Experience, Engineering, Analytics); engaging with key partners to determine implementation methods and timeline; and gaining buy-in from executive-level leadership.
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects by identifying customer and operational needs; developing and communicating business plans and priorities; removing barriers and obstacles that impact performance; providing resources; identifying performance standards; measuring progress and adjusting performance accordingly; developing contingency plans; and demonstrating adaptability and supporting continuous learning.
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates by selecting and training; mentoring; assigning duties; building a team-based work environment; establishing performance expectations and conducting regular performance evaluations; providing recognition and rewards; coaching for success and improvement; and ensuring diversity awareness.
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by training and providing direction to others in their use and application; ensuring compliance with them; and utilizing and supporting the Open Door Policy.
- Ensures business needs are being met by evaluating the ongoing effectiveness of current plans, programs, and initiatives; consulting with business partners, managers, co-workers, or other key stakeholders; soliciting, evaluating, and applying suggestions for improving efficiency and cost effectiveness; and participating in and supporting community outreach events.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Minimum Qualifications Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering, Communications, or related field and 4 years’ experience in product management or related field OR 6 years’ experience in product management or related field. 2 years' experience leading cross-functional teams.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Building and leading high performing teams, Consulting and advising business partners utilizing detailed analysis, Gathering, identifying, defining, and communicating requirements., Leading product or solution development, Proven track record of successful product creation with measurable and significant business impact
Masters: Business Administration, Masters: Computer Science, Masters: Engineering General