Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects by identifying customer and operational needs; developing and communicating business plans and priorities; removing barriers and obstacles that impact performance; providing resources; identifying performance standards; measuring progress and adjusting performance accordingly; developing contingency plans; and demonstrating adaptability and supporting continuous learning. Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates by selecting and training; mentoring; assigning duties; building a team-based work environment; establishing performance expectations and conducting regular performance evaluations; providing recognition and rewards; coaching for success and improvement; and ensuring diversity awareness. Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by training and providing direction to others in their use and application; ensuring compliance with them; and utilizing and supporting the Open Door Policy. Ensures business needs are being met by evaluating the ongoing effectiveness of current plans, programs, and initiatives; consulting with business partners, managers, co-workers, or other key stakeholders; soliciting, evaluating, and applying suggestions for improving efficiency and cost-effectiveness; and participating in and supporting community outreach events.
What you'll do...What You’ll do:
- This position will be responsible for the management of global voice engineering products. You will demonstrate leadership and possess an ability to influence horizontally and vertically as you partner with engineering teams, customers, and stakeholders to define global technical voice solutions, mitigate risk, and track complex, long-term global voice technology initiatives.
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities.
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by incorporating these into the development and implementation of business plans; using the Open Door Policy; and demonstrating and assisting others with how to apply these in executing business processes and practices.
- Manages multiple, complex unified communications projects (for example, Cisco Call manager and Cisco IVR) with external stakeholders (for example, third-party vendors, Information System Division (ISD), Store Innovations)
- Manages off-site implementation teams and third-party vendors (for example, software vendors, hardware vendors, contractors)
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions Provides project-related support to project teams
- Project management responsibilities, Requirements tracking, Estimations, Scheduling of Projects, Resource contention resolution, Focal point of contact for the Department regarding project status, meetings, reporting requirements, scope changes, Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements, Efficiently identifies and solves project issues.
- Ability to communicate with, inspire, and influence engineering teams, deconstruct ambiguity, and mitigate technical road-blocks
- Ability to communicate to high-level stakeholders and engineering level teams with competence in breaking down technical concepts into non-technical to emphasis business value and alignment to strategic priorities
- Familiarity with agile project management methodology
- Ability to measure success, build KPIs, and prepare reports and/or presentations
- Dedicated customer focus, and passionate about providing a consumer-grade experience to customers
- Embraces high performance culture and ability to flex and manage expanding project scope
- Direct experience in technology implementation such as data center moves, network deployments, or VoIP.
- Deep understanding and expertise with global enterprise voice technology solutions
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Sharp analytical abilities, proven design skills, and a track record of delivery
- Strong communication skills for both a technical and business audience, with an emphasis on writing down ideas effectively
- Understand customer needs and align them to a long-term product vision
- Deep understanding of mobile architecture, instrumentation, WebRTC technology, and Codec design
- Comprehensive understanding of networking and dependencies for real time media applications
- Experience in building cloud based service architectures for voice/video applications
- Embraces high-performance culture; self-starter
- Creative & collaborative problem solver
- Critical thinker & passionate about making a difference
- Customer obsessed
- 5+ years experience building successful technology products
- Experience in the contact center industry or B2B SaaS
- Experience with cloud technology
- Proven ability to influence a large organization effectively
- Strong track record of shaping business strategy for technical products or services for large Enterprises or partners
- You possess best-in-the-industry expertise you can lend to the broader team in the form of technical guidance on several of these areas:
- Scalable, global backend service technology
- Web and desktop app frontend architecture with modern frameworks
- Big data analysis and analytics
- Real-time media (audio and video) technology
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor of Science and 5 years' product management experience OR Master of Science and 2 years' product management experience.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.