- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Develops software quality assurance (SQA) test plans for assigned projects
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Participates in small- to large-scale projects
- Performs quality assurance testing for large-scale, eCommerce web applications, tools, and software
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Provides solutions for coding errors
- Supports code development for eCommerce projects
- Experience in Java and Selenium is a must
- Bachelor of Science and 5 years' experience in quality engineering OR Master of Science
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- Working knowledge or experience in HP-UFT, HP Performance Manager, ALM PC, Dynatrace, SOAPUI and JMeter is highly preferred.
Over fifty years ago, Sam Walton started a single mom-and-pop shop and transformed it into the world's biggest retailer. Since those founding days, one thing has remained consistent: helping our customers save money so they can live better. When you join our Walmart family of brands (Sam's Club, Jet.com, Hayneedle, Modcloth, Moosejaw, Bonobos and many more!), you'll play a crucial role in shaping the future of retail, improving millions of lives around the world. Our associates have championed causes like U.S. job expansion, responsible global sourcing, female entrepreneur empowerment, and much, much more, establishing Walmart as a leader in sustainability, corporate philanthropy and employment opportunity. What could you accomplish with Walmart?