Dillard’s is looking for an energetic individual to fill a position in Endpoint Services. This individual will be involved in all installations of Point of Sale software and hardware, software testing, troubleshooting and resolving issues with store workstations and Point of Sale, and some on-site store trips in support of these devices.
ROLES and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for a range of stores to keep accurate records of floor plans, Point of Sale configurations and switch configurations
- Communicate with store personnel and store engineers on specific store demands and special in-store projects
- Support software and hardware deployments, assist in scheduling and store notification
- Use available tools to load Operating Systems and to install/repair applications
- Resolve store workstation and POS related Tickets
- Support of remote events: scheduling, managing devices and installations
- Support new store openings and remodels
- Mark floor plans, configuration charts, etc.
- Travel to stores as required for the installation of hardware and software upgrades
- Work directly with field techs, electricians and construction crews on-site and/or remotely in stores
- Review software changes with quality assurance analysts and developers prior to testing
- Create and Maintain all documentation for Stores: build instructions, installation manuals, store visit documents, new store folders, wire manuals, conversion manuals, etc., some documents are for department use only, some are for stores and other departments
- Assist other team members on all projects
- Occasional travel out of state may be required
- Authorization to work in the United States without sponsorship
- Ability to work onsite at Corporate Headquarters in Little Rock, AR
- Ability to lift 40 lbs.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Team player
- Flexible work hours
- Excellent communications skills - oral and written
- Quick learner with attention to detail