What you'll do...
As a Sr. Product Manager for our International segment you will manage and direct a complex and vital piece of how Walmart serves customers across our global brands and formats. You will ensure you take your Product through all the key phases of the lifecycle, from discovery through a product review, and ultimately into a delivery cadence that uses the best of Agile process to realize value for our customers quickly and efficiently. Partnering with our business stakeholders, and engineers, in the pursuit of the best possible experience for our customers around the world.
- Drives the product discovery process by collaborating with the Business, User Experience, and Engineering Teams during discovery to assess value, usability and feasibility of product features; specifying, prioritizing, and communicating high level and detailed product specifications; and using written specifications, business rules, flows, cases and user experience generated deliverables (for example, prototypes, wireframes, design and copy documents).
- Develops and champions a product vision, strategy, and roadmap for a specific product within a product area in support of corporate goals and objectives by using customer and market research, customer and user feedback, customer usage, and competitive analysis to identify new product opportunities and enhancements; and working with multiple functions to build and evaluate business cases to support product investment decisions.
- Develops technical product objectives that support solving a real business need for many International Markets
- Supports product implementation and deployment by engaging with Engineering and Project Management during implementation to answer questions and make scope trade off decisions; working closely with Marketing and the business to launch products and ensure their adoption; coordinating postlaunch activities to validate that the product works as designed and that acceptance testing was successful; managing the development of training materials; training and supporting users on new product features; managing close-loop feedback cycles to encompass customer and user comments and needs; and defining, tracking and improving key product metrics.
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans by providing expert advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices; supporting and aligning efforts to meet customer and business needs; and building commitment for perspectives and rationales.
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities.
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by incorporating these into the development and implementation of business plans; using the Open Door Policy; and demonstrating and assisting others with how to apply these in executing business processes and practices.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor of Science and 4 years' product management experience OR Master of Science and 1 years' product management experience.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.