- Understanding how all elements of the software ecosystem work together and developing QA approaches that fit the overall strategy.
- Developing test strategies and creating appropriate test harnesses as well as pragmatic testing approaches.
- Driving testing methodology and tools to support agile development lifecycles.
- Development and execution of test plans and monitoring and reporting on test execution.
- Developing and executing a roadmap for building testing frameworks.
- Development and execution of automated tests for UI, web services, mobile app.
- Integration of automated test runs with CI/CD.
- Bachelor of Science and 5 years' experience in quality engineering OR Master of Science and 2 years' experience in quality engineering
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- 8 or more years of experience in software engineering or related field
- Master's Degree in Computer Science
- Able to lead the team while doing hands-on work
- Perform quality assurance testing for large-scale, eCommerce web applications, tools, and software
- Test automation -- Selenium, Restful web services and UI
- Must know how to write SQL queries and good understanding of CI/CD
- Hands-on experience writing test plan, test strategy, and test cases
- Able to design and implement test solutions for applications
- Should be able to create tools and mock services needed for testing
What started small, with a single discount store and the simple idea of selling more for less, has grown over the last 50 years into the largest retailer in the world. Each week, over 260 million customers and members visit our 11,695 stores under 59 banners in 28 countries and e-commerce websites in 11 countries. With fiscal year 2017 revenue of $485.9 billion, Walmart employs approximately 2.3 million associates worldwide. Walmart continues to be a leader in sustainability, corporate philanthropy and employment opportunity. It's all part of our unwavering commitment to creating opportunities and bringing value to customers and communities around the world.