What you'll do...
- In-depth expertise in technical and functional design requirements for ServiceNow to construct a roadmap that meets stakeholder objectives and the broader enterprise vision.
- Lead cross-functional stakeholder discussions and assist with translating business requirements into technical specs for effective execution of enhancements, stories, applications, etc.
- Leverage knowledge and experience to deliver end-to-end solutions on ServiceNow platform
- Experience with HR ServiceNow leading implementation of case management, portal and knowledge management
- Display both breadth and depth of knowledge regarding functional and technical issues
- Implement new technologies and tools that improve the employee experience, adapt to business changes and improve operating efficiencies.
- Evaluate and build continuous service improvements to HR programs / processes and develop new ways for us to seamlessly get great work done. Act as a change agent to drive innovation and process improvements for our customers.
- Collaborate with HR process owners to ensure that HR operational processes are executed accurately and efficiently to provide transparent, user-friendly service to employees.
- Review, update and implement organizational processes to ensure operational compliance with all federal, state and local regulations
- In depth knowledge in leveraging Shared Services tools including HCM, ATS, employee portal, chatbots and/or document management
- Train end users on HR systems to optimize utilization.
- Demonstrated success in balancing the need for efficiency and scale with customer satisfaction and a sense of high touch for all employees.
- Ability to translate strategy into deep operational execution, leveraging process expertise and analytics skills.
- Ability to implement and continuously improve and scale processes that are durable and relevant.
- Demonstrated ability to build and sustain excellent relationships at multiple levels. Able to use relationships, consult and influencing skills to not only to gain a better understanding of the company’s needs, but also to strategically accomplish goals and execute across the organization. Excellent communication skills that build trust, create open channels of communication, create impact without direct authority and achieve collective buy-in.
- Lead development of knowledge base and training materials for associates to reference and train
- 1 year of project management experience.
- Bachelors degree in Business or related field and 5 years experience in finance, sourcing, real estate, human resources, information systems, project management, or related field OR 7 years experience in finance, sourcing, real estate, human resources, information systems, project management, or related field.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- 1 year international experience.
- 2 years experience with large scale system implementations.
- 2 years supervisory experience.
- Certification in Service now
- Master's Degree.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Minimum Qualifications Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering, Communications, or related field and 4 years’ experience in product management or related field OR 6 years’ experience in product management or related field. 2 years' experience leading cross-functional teams.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Building and leading high performing teams, Consulting and advising business partners utilizing detailed analysis, Gathering, identifying, defining, and communicating requirements., Leading product or solution development, Proven track record of successful product creation with measurable and significant business impact
Masters: Business Administration, Masters: Computer Science, Masters: Engineering General