What you'll do...
- Drive short-term and long-term product vision & roadmap that consider user needs, business impact and the broader competitive/market landscape.
- Leverage consumer insights, competitive analysis and insights of emerging technologies to identify new product opportunities and enhancements.
- Work with multiple functions to build and evaluate business cases to support product investment decisions. Manage product lifecycle from customer research and concept development through execution, analysis and iteration.
- Influence a variety of stakeholders, secure necessary engagement and resource alignment for the driving of new experiments.
- Develop clear and compelling product requirements / user stories for new and existing product initiative.
- Identify emerging technology solutions, evaluate and select vendors, negotiate agreements.
- Analyze product metrics and proactively identifying opportunities to improve product KPIs.
- Ensure we ship high quality products, in a timely, focused manner, including product prioritization and planning, execution, quality of design and build, set estimates for release, and hitting them.
- Own metrics for product launches, active users/members, engagement, and satisfaction.
- Work in an agile way
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical discipline or Commerce
- Prior experience building and growing new products
- 3+ years of hands-on customer-facing product management experience
- Emerging technology experience or skills
- Experience working in an enterprise innovation team
- Experience working at a start-up
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor of Science and 4 years' product management experience OR Master of Science and 1 years' product management experience.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.