Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects by identifying customer and operational needs; developing and communicating business plans and priorities; removing barriers and obstacles that impact performance; providing resources; identifying performance standards; measuring progress and adjusting performance accordingly; developing contingency plans; and demonstrating adaptability and supporting continuous learning. Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates by selecting and training; mentoring; assigning duties; building a team-based work environment; establishing performance expectations and conducting regular performance evaluations; providing recognition and rewards; coaching for success and improvement; and ensuring diversity awareness. Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by training and providing direction to others in their use and application; ensuring compliance with them; and utilizing and supporting the Open Door Policy. Ensures business needs are being met by evaluating the ongoing effectiveness of current plans, programs, and initiatives; consulting with business partners, managers, co-workers, or other key stakeholders; soliciting, evaluating, and applying suggestions for improving efficiency and cost-effectiveness; and participating in and supporting community outreach events.
What you'll do...
The mission of our team is to solve impactful business problems using emerging technology solutions. We are change leaders, driving purposeful adoption of transformative technologies. We work on in at a complex and international scale, making the job only more exciting and challenging.
We are looking for a senior visionary product leader with great business acumen and analytical abilities.
Working within design thinking and agile principles, this Sr. Product leader will:
- Drive short-term and long-term product vision & roadmap that consider user needs, business impact and the broader competitive/market landscape.
- Leverage consumer insights, competitive analysis and insights of emerging technologies to identify new product opportunities and enhancements.
- Work with multiple functions to build and evaluate business cases to support product investment decisions. Manage product lifecycle from customer research and concept development through execution, analysis and iteration.
- Influence a variety of stakeholders, secure necessary engagement and resource alignment for the driving of new experiments.
- Develop clear and compelling product requirements / user stories for new and existing product initiative.
- Identify emerging technology solutions, evaluate and select vendors, negotiate agreements.
- Analyze product metrics and proactively identifying opportunities to improve product KPIs.
- Ensure we ship high quality products, in a timely, focused manner, including product prioritization and planning, execution, quality of design and build, set estimates for release, and hitting them.
- Own funnel metrics for product launches, active users/members, engagement, and satisfaction.
- Master’s Degree in a technical discipline or Business Administration
- Prior experience building and growing new products
- 5+ years of hands-on customer-facing product management experience
- Emerging technology experience or skills
- Experience working in an enterprise innovation team
- Experience working at a start-up
- Design thinking practitioner
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor of Science and 5 years' product management experience OR Master of Science and 2 years' product management experience.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.