What you'll do...
- Analyze business and data processing problems to implement and improve computer systems using robotics technology.
- Create robotics solution design at platform and architectural levels as well as information road maps and case definitions.
- Experience implementing Robotic Process Automation solutions using one of the leading tools: UI Path, Automation Anywhere or Blue Prism.
- In depth knowledge in leveraging HR tools including HCM, ATS, employee portal, chatbots and/or document management, Workday, SAP
- Work with stakeholders to analyze user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate or improve existing systems by developing application architecture, rationalization, and enablement.
- Responsible for helping the business understand the business direction, goals and maturity of the digital workforce.
- Works with direct leadership in business area to help define the digital strategy
- Aware of future deployments of tools, systems and processes business area is responsible
- Being able to define priority of the backlog
- Aware of upcoming system enhancements and inform the Automation team in advance
- Consolidate all the automation request and maintain a pipeline of the work
- Evaluate and build continuous service improvements to HR programs / processes and develop new ways for us to seamlessly get great work done. Act as a change agent to drive innovation and process improvements for our customers.
- Collaborate with HR process owners to ensure that HR operational processes are executed accurately and efficiently to provide transparent, user-friendly service to employees.
- Defines long-term vision and strategy for a product family by capitalizing on technology, business, and domain expertise; providing thought leadership on internal and external best practices and standards to drive decision making; conducting benchmark studies and competitive assessments
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Minimum Qualifications Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering, or related field and 4 years’ experience in product management or related field OR 6 years’ experience in product management or related field.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Consulting and advising business partners utilizing detailed analysis, Gathering, identifying, and recommending solution requirements, Product or solution development, Proven track record of successful product creation with measurable and significant business impact
Masters: Business Administration, Masters: Computer Science, Masters: Engineering General