- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Manages daily operations support for existing systems engineering solutions
- Manages small agile teams or workstreams for systems engineering solutions
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Troubleshoots issues related to systems engineering solutions
- Bachelor of Science and 2 years' OR Master of Science and 1 year's systems engineering experience OR 4 years' systems engineering experience
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- Master's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Moderate Unix/Linux Systems Engineer.
- Moderate Windows Engineer.
- Beginner Informix Engineer / Administrator.
- Moderate SQL Experience.
- Beginner - Moderate Born/Korn/Bash Script Programmer.
- Beginner MQ (Messaging Queue) Engineer.
- Beginner Network Engineer.
- Ability to research Transportation source code in repositories.
Over fifty years ago, Sam Walton started a single mom-and-pop shop and transformed it into the world's biggest retailer. Since those founding days, one thing has remained consistent: helping our customers save money so they can live better. When you join our Walmart family of brands (Sam's Club, Jet.com, Hayneedle, Modcloth, Moosejaw, Bonobos and many more!), you'll play a crucial role in shaping the future of retail, improving millions of lives around the world. Our associates have championed causes like U.S. job expansion, responsible global sourcing, female entrepreneur empowerment, and much, much more, establishing Walmart as a leader in sustainability, corporate philanthropy and employment opportunity. What could you accomplish with Walmart?
@WalmartLabs is the technical powerhouse behind Walmart Global eCommerce. We employ big data at scale -- from machine learning, data mining and optimization algorithms, to modeling and analyzing massive flows of data from online, social, mobile and offline commerce. We don’t just engineer cool websites, mobile apps, and new services; we use our own open source tools to create the framework. Deployment is automated and accelerated through our open cloud platform. This makes us incredibly nimble and able to adjust in real-time to our global customers.