- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Manages small to medium-sized complex team projects
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Provides support to the business for new and existing systems
- Troubleshoots business and production issues
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science and 1 years experience in software engineering or related field OR 3 years experience in software engineering or related field.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- Unix/Linux/Windows Systems.
- Beginner Informix Engineer / Administrator.
- SQL Experience.
- Beginner - Moderate Born/Korn/Bash Script Programmer.
- Beginner MQ (Messaging Queue) Engineer.
- Beginner Network Engineer.
- Ability to research Transportation source code in repositories.
Over fifty years ago, Sam Walton started a single mom-and-pop shop and transformed it into the world's biggest retailer. Since those founding days, one thing has remained consistent: helping our customers save money so they can live better. When you join our Walmart family of brands (Sam's Club, Jet.com, Hayneedle, Modcloth, Moosejaw, Bonobos and many more!), you'll play a crucial role in shaping the future of retail, improving millions of lives around the world. Our associates have championed causes like U.S. job expansion, responsible global sourcing, female entrepreneur empowerment, and much, much more, establishing Walmart as a leader in sustainability, corporate philanthropy and employment opportunity. What could you accomplish with Walmart?
@WalmartLabs is the technical powerhouse behind Walmart Global eCommerce. We employ big data at scale -- from machine learning, data mining and optimization algorithms, to modeling and analyzing massive flows of data from online, social, mobile and offline commerce. We don’t just engineer cool websites, mobile apps, and new services; we use our own open source tools to create the framework. Deployment is automated and accelerated through our open cloud platform. This makes us incredibly nimble and able to adjust in real-time to our global customers.