The Archibus System Administrator is responsible for all functional and technical implementation, upgrades, and maintenance of the Archibus modules supporting Facilities functions. This role will be the primary contact for all Archibus administration, and will oversee several modules within Archibus.
The Archibus System Administrator reports to the Facilities Projects Manager and works closely with the Facilities Technology Coordinator and Facilities AutoCAD and Design coordinator. Incumbent is responsible for maintaining a full understanding of the Archibus modules functionality and capabilities. Incumbent will work with the vendor for technical support and troubleshooting when needed.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Bachelor Degree in Business with emphasis in information systems or related field.
- Five (5) years of technical work experience in a technical environment such as Programming, IT, Application Administrator, Workday Administrator, or any other well-recognized software application.
- AutoCAD experience is desired, but not required.
- Experience with other computer facility management systems desired, but not required.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong people skills to support remote users effectively.
- Strong analytical skills geared towards troubleshooting.
- Must be able to work in a complex and fast-paced environment.
Principal Activities or Accountabilities (Essential Functions of Job)
- Maintain configuration and master data of daily changes in space allocations and physical access control.
- Monitor control reports.
- Responsible for working with the Archibus Tech Support and other areas to troubleshoot and/or answer questions as the primary support resource. Collaborates with vendors, stakeholders, and users to maintain excellent user effectiveness, experience and success.
- Lead internal support efforts by investigating, troubleshooting and solving system issues.
- Manage the platform upgrade understanding and prioritizing new release features, and facilitating process discussion around new features. Maintains production stability and data integrity.