• Drive design, development, implementation and documentation
• Build, test and deploy cutting edge solutions at scale, impacting associates of Walmart worldwide.
• Interact with Walmart engineering teams across geographies to leverage expertise and contribute to the tech community.
• Engage with Product Management and Business to drive the agenda, set your priorities and deliver awesome products.
• Drive the success of the implementation by applying technical skills, to design and build enhanced processes and technical solutions in support of strategic initiatives.
• Work closely with the Architects and cross functional teams and follow established practices for the delivery of solutions meeting QCD (Quality, Cost & Delivery). Within the established architectural guidelines.
• Work with senior leadership to chart out the future roadmap of the products
• Participate in hiring and build teams enabling them to be high performing agile teams.
• Interact closely for requirements with Business owners and technical teams both within India and across the globe.
Our Ideal Candidate
You have a deep interest and passion for technology. You love owning new responsibilities and enjoy working with people who will keep challenging you at every stage. You have strong problem solving, analytic, decision-making and excellent communication with interpersonal skills. You are self-driven and motivated with entrepreneurial passion and desire to work in a fast-paced, results-driven agile environment with varied responsibilities. You have a passion to mentor and drive technical associates to deliver quality products in an agile environment. You have flair to setup new process and bring in an innovative mindset to drive the team.
· Bachelor or equivalent / above degree in Computer Science.
· 6 + years of experience in design and development of highly scalable applications and platform development.
· 2 + years’ experience with Service Now implementations and a record of at least 2 successful Phase-1 Deployment as lead
· Experience in ITSM modules and experience in HRSM (HR services Delivery) and Asset Management modules.
· Experience with Agile development and IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) processes
· ServiceNow Platform implementation experience in Service Strategy (Incident, Problem, Change, CMDB &Asset).
· Experience in Configuration Management, administration of the Discovery tool and integration with other ServiceNow modules.
· Knowledge in building complete end to end application on the ServiceNow platform
· Ability to create widgets and complete Service Portal pages
· Experience in design and layout of Service Catalogs as well as the Service Portal in general
· Experience in leading a ServiceNow development team in an Agile environment
· Object Oriented Programming Experience in any programming languages.
· Design Patterns, MVP Architectures, Single Page Applications
· Integrations with 3rd party tools using (web services, SOAP, email, MID, etc.).
· Development experience with web UI development technologies that include HTML, CSS, Java script and AJAX
· Knowledge of one or more of the following: Jelly, JSON, AngularJS, React, React Native
· Understanding of client-server calls and callbacks, including AJAX, web hooks, REST and JSON
· Familiar with service oriented architecture and web services integration (SOAP, WSDL, REST)
· Business process optimization experience preferred
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor of Science and 6 years' systems engineering experience OR Master of Science and 5 years' systems engineering experience OR PhD and 2 years' systems engineering experience.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.