What you'll do...
- Create clear process descriptions and product specifications for future Automated Consolidation Centers
- Standardize processes and remove loss through the design and integration of new controls, software, and exception handling processes
- Improve operator experience while interacting with automated technologies
- Collaborate on the application and functional testing of new automated technologies for the Consolidation Network
- Excellent written and verbal communication; strong ability for storytelling
- Ability to influence across multiple levels and various departments of the organization
- Proven track record for strategic thinking
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Strong data analytics skill set and ability to effectively identify root cause and prioritize work using data
Preferred Experience/Areas of Interest
- Uses Zero-Based Thinking and statistical analysis to identify and remove loss in warehouse processes
- Recognizes customer needs and translates them into product specifications
- Comprehends key performance indicators to generate metric driven reporting
- Values the importance of quality, service, and traceability of goods through automated systems
- Understands the Product Mindset and utilizes an iterative approach to design
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related field and 2 years’ experience in industrial engineering, supply chain, or related area OR 4 years’
experience in industrial engineering, supply chain, or related area
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Masters: Engineering General