What you'll do...
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. You will be exposed to fascinating business challenges, enormous scale, and data sets that only the Fortune 1 company and world largest private employer can generate. What are you waiting for?
What You'll Do
We are seeking a passionate Robotic Process Automation developer to be part of our Intelligent Automation team. In this role, you will
- Develop RPA solutions in accordance with best practices that are resilient efficient and easily maintained.
- Customize and enhance UiPath using C#, .NET to develop process automation applications.
- Create intelligent processes by integrating with machine learning models.
- Select appropriate tools and features for automation, ensure the alignment of the solution with enterprise guidelines and adhere to information technology security protocols and procedures.
- Interact regularly with a diverse group of stakeholders, helping determine which tasks could be automated, translating business requirements into specifications that will be used to guide the development of bots and supplemental tools, including required databases, user interfaces, reposts and dashboards.
- Maintain RPA solutions through their entire lifespan from development to end-of-life.
- Problem solve complex issues that arise in the day-to-day running of process automations.
- Contribute to our delivery methodology with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Focus delivery to always ensure both project and customer success.
- Own all aspects of development life cycle including development, testing, implementation and support.
The successful candidate will possess at least some of:
- Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor of Science and 5 years' experience in software engineering OR Master of Science 2 years' experience in software engineering.
- Professional experience in the software industry
- Experience with RPA tools such as UiPath or BluePrism;
- Experience with the Azure cloud development stack;
- Deep understanding of core coding principles. Experience in programming languages such as C#, .Python, Java, ASP.Net, Java Script, React JS or similar;
- Understanding and/or experience working with Relational and No SQL Databases.
- Knowledge of SOAP/REST services.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and agile development environment;
- Adaptable and responds positively to changing business issues;
- Knowledgeable in the best practices for software delivery;
- Experience using version control and release management systems (git, Jenkins, or similar);
- Strong customer focus and obsession with quality;
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills, demonstrating outside-the-box problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor of Science and 5 years' experience in software engineering OR Master of Science 2 years' experience in software engineering
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Building system requirements, Information Technology, Project Management, Troubleshooting
Information Technology - CISCO Certification - Certification