What you'll do...
Do you like working in a dynamic environment and solving problems? Do you like finding solutions that impact the protection of over 140 million people every week? Do you like innovating in a fast-paced growing environment? Do you have passion and experience in cloud technologies and platforms? Do you have desire for securing solutions and preserving confidentiality, integrity, and availability of data? We are looking for advanced security professionals that are eager to join our Vulnerability Management Team!
What will you do?
- Work with a team of Information Security professionals daily to build tools, processes, and a deep understanding of security controls to determine the risk of vulnerabilities across the company
- Aid in modeling the security controls deployed across the network determining network protection and exposure
- Assess the risk posed across a wide range of technologies prioritizing risk remediation/mitigation
- Develop risk mitigation strategies for identified vulnerabilities across the enterprise focusing primarily on developing cloud (Azure / GCP) based vulnerability prevention mechanisms and strategies
- Use your knowledge of applicable technology stacks, platforms, and deployed controls to automate risk prioritization and mitigation
- Partner with technologists and leaders to develop process improvement roadmaps
Who are you?
- An experienced career technologist who is well-versed in the technology stack and the security controls found in each level
- Holds a technology degree with 5+ years’ experience in cybersecurity, infrastructure, networking, risk management, information assurance, information technology, or computer science
- Eager to explore new platforms and technologies to help the business grow securely
- Someone who enjoys using your experience to develop solutions that will enable better insight of the enterprise, identifying gaps and areas of improvement
- Naturally inquisitive with a passion for learning and understanding the extensive breadth of technology
- A quick learner who can partner with other technologists and leaders to deliver solutions securely at the speed of business
What do you NEED to have?
- An advanced working knowledge and experience of security controls in virtual and non-virtual environments
- An innovative, logical, and inquisitive mind with a desire to make a difference
- Familiarity with regulatory concepts (for example, ISO, SOX, PCI, HIPAA)
- Industry knowledge of vulnerability identification and risk factor analysis (Physical, Technical, Governance)
- A continual learning mindset across security technologies, trends, threats, and exploits
- Practical understanding of technical and nontechnical risk response options.
- A passion for global responsibility
- Familiarity with common development and query languages (python, Java, SQL etc.)
- Industry certifications are a PLUS! (CISSP, CCNA, CISA, CCNP, CCSK, Security+)
So, are you ready to be a part of leading a best in class vulnerability management practice? If you are passionate about building out technologies securely at the speed of the business, then this is where you should be. If you have a desire to make a difference and solve problems that have never been tackled before, then this is where you should be. If you are ready to shape the security landscape of the largest retailer in the world, then this is where you should be. Apply now and find out why 2.2M associates globally say #thisisthatplace.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Computer Information Systems, or risk related field and 4 years' experience in information technology or risk related field within the last 10 years OR 6 years' experience in information technology or risk related field within the last 10 years.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Auditing, Compliance, Information Security, Information Technology, Investigations, PCI or Sox Compliance, Risk Analysis, Risk Management
CISA - Certified Information Systems Auditor - Certification, CISSP - Certified Information Systems Security Professional - Certification