What you'll do...
Do you like working in a dynamic environment and solving problems? Do you like finding solutions that impact the protection of over 140 million people every week? Do you have a passion for working with technologists ensuring security best practices? Do you strive to stay ahead of the curve and are a continuous learner of technologies and interest in security controls? Do you have desire for securing solutions and preserving confidentiality, integrity, and availability of data? We are looking for career minded security professionals that are eager to join our Vulnerability Management Team!
What will you do?
- Work with a team of Information Security professionals to analyze data and work with various tools to determine prioritization for areas of remediation
- Establish and build relationships with technologist across the business to ensure solutions are secure. Ensuring good practices for deployment are put in place for future releases
- Develop a comprehensive end to end knowledge of the Vulnerability Management practices used, identify gaps and assist in building process improvements
- Research system vulnerabilities and security controls to determine the best mitigation strategies for the exposed risk
- Help in advancing the integrated Vulnerability Management across multiple cloud environments
- Aid in the develop and execution of process improvement roadmaps
Who are you?
- A career minded technologist who is knowledgeable in the full technology stack and controls at each level
- Holds a technology degree with 5+ years’ experience in cybersecurity, infrastructure, networking, risk management, information assurance, information technology, or computer science
- Engages easily with a variety of people daily and communicate clearly across multiple channels
- Eager to explore to research solutions and dig deep into understanding vulnerabilities and how enact controls to mitigate risks
- Someone who enjoys learning about security and how to ensure that business solutions are protected
- Naturally inquisitive with a passion for learning and understanding the extensive breadth of technology
- A quick learner who can partner with other technologists and leaders to drive securing solutions
What do you NEED to have?
- Applied working knowledge of technology and experience with security practices in virtual and/or non-virtual environments
- A logical, and inquisitive mind with a desire to make a difference
- Familiarity with regulatory concepts (for example, ISO, SOX, PCI, HIPAA)
- Ability to research and analyze data from various sources
- Ability to communicate actionable task professionally that are clear and concise to all levels of the organization and leadership
- A passion for global responsibility
- Familiarity with common development and query languages (python, Java, SQL etc.)
- The ability to refine complex circumstances and communicate into concise and consumable actions
- Industry certifications are a PLUS! (CISSP, CCNA, CISA, CCNP, Security+)
So, are you ready for a challenge? Are you ready to be a part of the best in class vulnerability management practice? If you have a desire to make a difference, to solve problems that have never been tackled before and to have a global impact that shapes security for the largest retailer, then this is where you should be. Apply now and find out why 2.2M associates globally say #thisisthatplace.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Computer Information Systems, or risk related field and 4 years' experience in information technology or risk related field within the last 10 years OR 6 years' experience in information technology or risk related field within the last 10 years.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Auditing, Consumer Software Development, Consumer Software Development - Mobile, Information Security, Information Technology, Investigations, Risk Management, Testing Technologies
CISA - Certified Information Systems Auditor - Certification, CISSP - Certified Information Systems Security Professional - Certification