Are you a Network Engineer looking for a change? The Dillard’s network team is seeking a Network Firewall Engineer to join our team. You will be responsible for designing, building, implementing and operationally supporting network security devices across multiple environments.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Design new solutions to enhance network security for promoting business outcomes
- Architect and engineer Cisco and Palo Alto firewall platforms
- Upgrade and support Cisco and Palo Alto firewalls (HW & SW)
- Assure infrastructure remains stable and cost effective
- Ability to interact knowledgeably with security personnel and security solutions
- Be involved in discovering, vetting and implementing new technologies for improving our infrastructure and the business
- Authorization to work in the United States without sponsorship
- Ability to work onsite at Corporate Headquarters in Little Rock, AR
- BS degree and 3+ years of experience or combination of education and specialized industry experience
- Knowledge and experience in network security with the ability to design, deploy and maintain firewalls (preferably Palo Alto)
- Comfortable creating and troubleshooting NGFW security policies, NAT policies and VPN
- Excellent communication skills are required to interface with both technical and nontechnical teams
- Well versed and have considerable experience designing and/or managing complex IT environments
- Ability to provide professional documentation (diagrams, specifications, technical requirements, and proposal content)
- Must be able to work well as part of a larger team and have strong interpersonal skills
- Candidate must be comfortable presenting solutions in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to work on several projects simultaneously and manage workload prioritization
To apply, please submit a PDF of your resume and a PDF of your cover letter answering the following questions.
- Tell us why you’re interested in this position. What are you looking for in a career move?
- Give us your elevator pitch! Why are you a good fit for this position? What skills and abilities do you have that you feel make you qualified?
- We want to ensure we’re on the same page when it comes to compensation. What is your salary expectation (amount required to move forward with your application)? Is it negotiable?
- Our team works in our corporate office in Little Rock, AR. Are you local? If not, are you willing to relocate?