The Windows Server Administration Team is looking for a talented individual to provide system administration, configuration, troubleshooting, disaster recovery, and other support for all Windows server environments.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Configure, deploy, manage, secure and support complex Windows Server enterprise environments
- Participate in the design and planning of complex Windows Server environments
- Stay current with technical developments in this area of expertise
- Work closely with various teams within the IT organization to ensure the quality and delivery of assigned task(s) and project(s)
- Create and maintain architecture and high-level design documentation
- Continually seek ways to automate redundant functions to improve quality and efficiencies of tasks
- Member of On-Call rotation
- Authorization to work in the United States without sponsorship
- Ability to work onsite at Corporate Headquarters in Little Rock, AR
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Windows Server operating systems
- Research and remediate applicable security vulnerabilities
- Active Directory Administration
- Group Policy Administration
- Domain Controller and DNS Administration
- Experience with a scripting language
- Ability to function in an interruption driven environment
- Availability to work off hours
- Ability to diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve operating system issue(s)
- Ability to rack and stack hardware
- Work with other teams to address their needs and resolve issues
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability and desire to learn emerging technologies
- Demonstrated dependability and commitment to quality
- PowerShell scripting experience
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Systems Center
- Knowledge and experience with VMware
- Ability to work in and contribute to a team atmosphere
- Competent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge and experience with Lenovo and HPE hardware
- Knowledge of networking
- Understanding of Microsoft Clustering
- Knowledge of Veeam
To apply, please submit a PDF of your resume and a PDF of your cover letter answering the following questions.
- Tell us why you’re interested in this position. What are you looking for in a career move?
- Give us your elevator pitch! Why are you a good fit for this position? What skills and abilities do you have that you feel make you qualified?
- We want to ensure we’re on the same page when it comes to compensation. What is your salary expectation (amount required to move forward with your application)? Is it negotiable?
- Our team works in our corporate office in Little Rock, AR. Are you local? If not, are you willing to relocate?