What you'll do...
- Leads and participates in projects by reviewing project requirements; translating requirements into technical solutions; writing and programming code in order to test solutions; gathering requested information (for example, design documents, product requirements)for stakeholders; communicating project status and issues to team members and stakeholders; collaborating with project team and cross-functional teams; and troubleshooting open issues and testing bug-fixes.
- Participates in the discovery phase of projects to develop high-level design by partnering with internal teams that are contributing to proof-of-concept development; and assisting in the development of prototypes to validate ideas.
- Provides recommendations on strategies, processes and best practices for the department by researching industry best practices; benchmarking within the industry in order to improve internal processes and solutions; researching methods to use industry solutions for internals needs; and researching and providing recommendations on development guidelines, standards and processes.
- Troubleshoots business and production issues by gathering system information (for example, issue, impact, criticality, possible root cause); performing root cause analysis to reduce future issues; interpreting the results to determine further action; developing solutions; and completing online documentation.
- Provides support to business partners by responding to stakeholders questions, concerns, and issues (for example, technical feasibility, implementation strategies); facilitating the resolution of issue; supporting cross-functional partnerships; benchmarking coding techniques within the industry; identifying short- and long-term solutions; and providing insight on solutions to larger project team.
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans by providing expert advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices; supporting and aligning efforts to meet customer and business needs; and building commitment for perspectives and rationales.
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities.
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by incorporating these into the development and implementation of business plans; using the Open Door Policy; and demonstrating and assisting others with how to apply these in executing business processes and practices.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- 1-2 years previous experience with Workday
- Previous experience running EIB's
- Previous experience creating reports within Workday
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Minimum Qualifications: 3 years technology experience
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Policy and Procedures, Relational Database Management System (RDMS), Retail Operations, Single sign-on configuration objects, Technical Writing, Transportation, Using BizTalk or equivalent web services integration platform, Using WFC SOAP adapters as transport