What you'll do...
- Develops software quality assurance (SQA) test plans for assigned projects by determining exact testing scope for assigned projects; determining data and environmental requirements; identifying dependencies and risks; and determining schedule of test deliverables.
- Participates in small- to large-scale projects by reviewing project requirements; assisting in the writing and developing of code; conducting unit testing; communicating status and issues to appropriate team members and stakeholders; collaborating with project team and cross-functional teams; troubleshooting open issues and bug-fixes; and ensuring on-time delivery and hand-offs.
- Provides solutions for coding errors by collaborating with software developers to review coding algorithms; developing unit testing plans to test code; developing testing requirements based on code functionality; analyzing testing results to determine needed fixes; querying application logs and databases and checking configuration files to troubleshoot issues encountered during testing; resolving minor code errors; and recommending code fixes or solutions for testing errors.
- Supports code development for eCommerce projects by participating in project team meetings to develop project plans; reviewing project requirements; providing insight to software developers regarding project quality requirements; and providing guidance regarding code development to ensure testability and reliability.
- Performs quality assurance testing for large-scale, eCommerce web applications, tools, and software by collaborating with project teams to establish test cases and requirements; writing test cases (for example, white, gray, or black box) in accordance with project requirements and established standards; obtaining test case approval from the project team; applying test case instructions to products under testing; executing test cases; evaluating results against expected results; and updating project teams regarding results and needed fixes. Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans by providing expert advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices; supporting and aligning efforts to meet customer and business needs; and building commitment for perspectives and rationales. Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities. Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by incorporating these into the development and implementation of business plans; using the Open Door Policy; and demonstrating and assisting others with how to apply these in executing business processes and practices.
Must haves for this role:
- Test Automation using selenium
- Mobile Test automation
- Strong in Java and SQL
- Automation framework experience
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor of Science and 5 years' experience in quality engineering OR Master of Science
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.